510 East 62nd Street, New York, NY 10065
Axl Rose, a fun loving and adventurous 8 year-old Yorkshire Terrier, is the love of his owner, Debra Brown’s life. Little Axl’s curiosity, though, nearly caused him to lose his life when he accidentally ingested an undiluted floor cleaning solution that contained a highly poisonous compound – quaternary ammonium – found on the floor of a local groomer.
Presented by Cathy Langston, The Animal Medical Center and Larry Cowgill University of California, Davis.
This event will be held at both The AMC and Griffis Faculty Club in New York City.