510 East 62nd Street, New York, NY 10065
Axl Rose, a fun loving and adventurous 8 year-old Yorkshire Terrier, is the love of his owner, Debra Brown’s life. Little Axl’s curiosity, though, nearly caused him to lose his life when he accidentally ingested an undiluted floor cleaning solution that contained a highly poisonous compound – quaternary ammonium – found on the floor of a local groomer.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. During the month of October, many people participate in activities, events and fundraisers to help combat the deadly disease. Moreover, many pet owners do not realize that dogs are susceptible to breast cancer too.