The events listed here are held at the Animal Medical Center and are FREE and open to the public, unless otherwise noted. Please contact the Usdan Institute for Animal Health Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-329-8872 for additional information.
January 25, 2018, 6:00-7:00pm
Exercise for Dogs & Cats: A conversation with Dr. Richard Goldstein, Chief Medical Officer, and Dr. Barry Cherno, Staff Doctor, Integrative and Rehabilitative Medicine
This event will also be broadcast on Facebook Live and available on this page after the event.
December 7, 2017, 6:00-7:00pm
Pet Poisons: A conversation with Dr. Richard Goldstein, Chief Medical Officer, and Dr. Carly Fox, Emergency & Critical Care Staff Doctor
- Here are the top 10 pet poisons, according to the ASPCA Poison Control Center
November 2, 2017, 8:30am-7:00pm (various events held throughout the day)
One Health Day at AMC
One Health Day is a global campaign to bring awareness to the collaborative effort of health professionals in different fields to ensure the well-being of people, animals and the environment.
View videos from the event:
- Behind the Scenes of the ER, Presented by Dr. Alex Blutinger
- Food for the Golden Years: Nutrition for the Aging Pet, Presented by Dr. Carly Bloom
- Leptospirosis, Lyme Disease and the Flu, Presented by Dr. Richard Goldstein
- Pet First Aid Tips, Presented by Dr. Emily Dozeman
- Pet Massage & Exercise Techniques, Presented by Dr. Leilani Alvarez
September 28, 2017, 6:00-7:00pm
Treating Seasonal Allergies: How to Help Your Pet, Presented by Dr. Mark Macina
June 13, 2017, 6:00-7:00pm
The Latest Treatments for Arthritis in Dogs
- In case you missed this event, here are 5 tips to help prevent arthritis in dogs.