The Animal Medical Center is looking for a part-time Care Coordinator to assist the Oncology Department.
The Care Coordinator should be able to:
- Check patients both in and out (sign paperwork, scan reffering veterinarian records)
- Handle payments/cashiering responsibilities
- Manage appointment scheduling
- Send email reminders to clients
- Answer phones
- Provide discharge instructions
- Coordinate care for The Cancer Institute, Rehabilitation & Integrative Medicine, and Dermatology
- Manage pre-registration, registration and discharge
- High school diploma, some medical records/cash handling experience, customer service experience
- Monday and Saturday, 9am-5pm
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume, with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 212-758-8157. We are an equal opportunity employer.