- Technician will assist with all aspects of patient care from admission through discharge
- Administer chemotherapeutic drugs with use of our delivery system, via butterfly or catheter
- Proficient in Cornerstone (EMR)
- Excellent communicator with clients & staff
- Perform general anesthesia or sedation
- Manage client scheduling & maintain workspace cleanliness/inventory
- Oversee vet assistants
- Operate CBC and chemistry analyzer
- NYS Veterinary Technician’s license (or permit)
- Must be able to lead & act autonomously during a crisis
- Candidate must be able to work successfully as part of a team and the ability to remain composed in stressful situations
- Strong skill sets in phlebotomy, catheter placement, anesthesia protocols, and monitoring
- The individual must be flexible about working additional hours when necessary and have the willingness and determination to remain on the cutting edge of veterinary oncology.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to (212) 758-8157.
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits, including sign-on bonuses for LVTs and VTS, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plans, pet care discounts, continuing education benefits, and more!