Slade, Dennis, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
After completing veterinary training at Cornell University and residency training at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Dennis Slade practiced internal medicine outside of Washington, DC and Brooklyn, NY before joining the staff at the Animal Medical Center in 2016. He has interests in gastroenterology, hepatology, endocrinology, and immunology. He also has a strong interest in veterinary education and is active in intern and resident education programs.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 2010
- BA in Biology - Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA, 1999 (Summa Cum Laude)
- DVM - Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2005
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery - Long Island Veterinary Specialists, Plainview, NY 2006
- Residency in Small Animal Internal Medicine - University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2009