Animal Medical Center is looking for veterinary assistants to assist during patient care in multiple departments.
- Ensure cleanliness & comfort of AMC patients
- Provide appropriate assistance with emergency patients
- Assist with admits, transfers, and discharge
- Greet and transport client for patient visits
- Perform accurate record keeeping and data entry
- Communicate changes in patient’s behavior and voids to doctors and technicians
- Maintain excellent working relationships between departments
- Two years work experience, preferably in similar position
- Must have animal handling experience, and able to restrain all species
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must have ability to remain composed in stressful and emergency situations
- Must be able to follow detailed protocols
- Must neatly and correctly fill out paperwork as necessary
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
The Animal Medical Center offers excellent benefits including medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, retirement plan, pet care discounts and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a resume/application and cover letter to email@example.com or fax 212-758-8157.