The Schwarzman Animal Medical Center Client Code of Conduct
Our team works extremely hard to provide your pet with excellent care. We ask that our clients do their part to create a healing environment by following the below Client Code of Conduct.
- Treat staff with respect.
- Communicate openly and honestly with staff about your pet’s health.
- AMC is committed to fostering a work environment in which no individual is subject to discrimination or harassment, and where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Inflammatory or discriminatory remarks of any kind made to our employees based on race, marital status, citizenship status, color, veterans’ status, age, national origin, religion, sex (gender identity), sexual orientation, disability or any other basis prohibited by law is not tolerated.
- Verbal or physical abuse of any kind is not tolerated. This includes in-person, phone, and email communications.
- Understand that as a level 1 trauma center our Emergency & Critical Care team may need to prioritize severe and life-threatening injuries.
- Harassing staff on social media with abusive or defamatory comments is strictly prohibited.
Clients in violation of our code of conduct will be banned from receiving future treatment or entering the hospital.Back to top