As a federally recognized 501(c)3 not-for-profit institution, the success of our programs is dependent, in large part, on the generous contributions of donors like you. Thanks to your ongoing support, the AMC is able to:
- Pioneer effective therapies in oncology, cardiology and other types of naturally occurring diseases
- Train young veterinarians preparing for clinical specialties like orthopedics, gastroenterology, and emergency medicine
- Create and implement crucial community programs that serve working dogs and pet owners in need
- Impact over 40,000 pets treated at AMC this year
- Make a difference in the lives of pets and their caregivers throughout the country who will be cared for by AMC-trained practitioners or those who have benefited from knowledge advanced through our programs.
- View a video to learn more about the incredible work we do here every day.
- 401K-9 Fund
- AMC to the Rescue
- The Buddy Fund
- Frank V. D. Lloyd Fund for Guide Dogs
- Honey Bunny and Rou German Shepherd Fund
- Kiki White Umbrella Cockatoo Avian Fund
- The Monty and Minny Fund
- Patient Assistance Fund
- Seniors’ Animal Veterinary Effort (SAVE)
Educational & Research Funds
- Usdan Institute for Animal Health Education
- The Institute for Postgraduate Education Fund
- The Margaret M. Caspary Research Institute Fund
How to Give
For your convenience, gifts to the Animal Medical Center may be made in several ways:
Your donation may be designated to specific gift opportunities or it may be unrestricted. Kindly indicate the purpose of your gift in your correspondence.
Online donations are accepted via Network for Good. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
To contribute by phone, please call the Animal Medical Center’s Development Office at (212) 329-8660 and charge your gift by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
To contribute by mail, please make checks payable to the Animal Medical Center and send to:
The Animal Medical Center
510 East 62nd Street
New York, NY 10065
On behalf of The Animal Medical Center staff, volunteers, and more importantly, the pets and people we assist, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude for your support.