Find A Doctor
Antonia DeJesus,DVM, DACVR
Specialist in Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Department: Diagnostic Imaging
- Bachelor of Science – Cornell University
- DVM – Ross University of Veterinary Medicine
- Rotation Internship – Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners
- Specialty Internship in Diagnostic Imaging – VCA, Animal Specialty & Emergency Center
- Residency in Diagnostic Imaging – Tufts University, Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine
DeJesus A, Penninck D, Webster C. Ultrasonographic evaluation of cholecystoduodenostomy sites in 6 cats. Journal of Feline Medicine & Surgery. (Published online ahead of print, May 21, 2020).
DeJesus A, Cohen EB, Galban E, Suran JN. Magnetic resonance features of intraventricular masses in 5 cats. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound. 58 (3); 326-333.
DeJesus A. Galban E, Suran JN. Imaging diagnosis – Magnetic resonance imaging of a neuronal heterotopia in the brain of a cat Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound. 59 (2); EI 7-E21.
De.Jesus A, Hoyt L. What is your diagnosis? – Pedunculated bladder leiomyoma. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. September I, 2016; 249 (5): 479-481.