Find A Doctor
Jennifer Repac,DVM, CVA, CCRT, CVCH
A California native, Dr. Jennifer Repac received a Bachelor of Science degree from University of California Berkeley in Molecular Environmental Biology. She continued her studies at the University of California Davis and received a Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2009.
Dr. Repac spent her first 4 years in general practice in New York City. She then spent 2 years working as a veterinarian and teacher for a small animal practice in Beijing and now speaks Mandarin. Dr. Repac has been practicing veterinary acupuncture since 2011 and has traveled twice to Guangzhou, China to teach acupuncture with the Chi Institute. It was during one of these meetings with her former colleagues, that she became interested in animal rehabilitation and how it complements Chinese medicine. She is now in her 3rd year of her residency in Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Having worked many per diem hours for Animal Care and providing care to stray animals in China, she also holds a special place in her heart for shelter animals.
- BS in Molecular Environmental Biology – University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, 2005
- DVM – University of California, Davis, Davis, CA, 2009
- Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist – The Chi Institute, Reddick, FL, 2011
- Certified Veterinary Chinese Herbalist- The Chi Institute, Reddick, FL
- Canine Rehabilitation Therapist Certification – Canine Rehabilitation Institute, Broomfield, CO
- Specialty Internship in Integrative & Rehabilitative Medicine – Animal Medical Center, New York, NY, 2016-Present
- Certified in Veterinary Chiropractic
Strength and muscle testing
Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (acupuncture and herbs)