Find A Doctor
Dr. Wipond grew up in Calgary, Alberta. She obtained her BSc and her DVM at the University of Calgary, graduating from veterinary school in 2017. During school, she developed a keen interest in emergency and critical care medicine. Following this, she moved to Sacramento, CA to complete a rotating small animal internship. She then returned to Calgary for a year to complete a speciality internship in emergency and critical care. She is now completing a residency in emergency and critical care medicine at the Animal Medical Center.
Dr. Wipond loves cats, music, Harry Potter, and Halloween. She shares her apartment with her tripod house panther (black cat) Ninja.
- BSc in Biological Sciences – University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, 2015
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine – University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, 2017
- Internship in Medicine and Surgery – VCA Sacramento Veterinary Referral Center, Sacramento, CA, 2018
- Internship in Emergency and Critical Care – VCA Canada Western Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre, Calgary, AB, 2019
- Residency in Emergency and Critical Care – Animal Medical Center, New York, NY, 2019-present