Find A Doctor
Dr. Milligan graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine in 2016. She completed a one year rotating small animal internship at Tufts VETS followed by a one year internship with the Interventional Radiology/Interventional Endoscopy Team at the Animal Medical Center. At present, she is training with the Internal Medicine Team to become a board-certified small animal internist.
Her interests are in urology, nephrology, and interventional radiology/endoscopy.
- BS in Pre-Professional Biology – Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA, 2011
- VMD – University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2016
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine – Tufts Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties, Walpole, MA, 2017
- Specialty Internship in Interventional Radiology & Endoscopy – Animal Medical Center, New York, NY, 2018
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Animal Medical Center, New York, NY, 2018-Present
Milligan M, Berent AC. Medical and Interventional Management of Upper Urinary Tract Uroliths. Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract. 2019 Mar;49(2):157-174.