Find A Doctor
Meredith von Roedern,DVM, DACVECC
Dr. von Roedern graduated from Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in 2011. She completed a one year rotating small animal internship, followed by a one year emergency and critical care specialty internship and then a three year emergency and critical care residency here at the Animal Medical Center. Her clinical interests include respiratory disease, transfusion medicine, and acute kidney injury.
- Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Residency | The Animal Medical Center
- Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Specialty Internship | The Animal Medical Center
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship | The Animal Medical Center
- DVM | Colorado State University, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- BS (Biology) | College of William and Mary
Investigation of iron status and markers of inflammation in anaemic and non‐anaemic hospitalised cats, Journal Small Animal Practice, Volume 58, Issue 6, June 2017, Pages 323-329.