Find A Doctor
Nahvid Etedali,DVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
Specialist in Internal Medicine
Service Head of Hemodialysis and Extracorporeal Therapies Department: Internal Medicine
Dr. Nahvid Etedali completed both his undergraduate and veterinary training at Tufts University, obtaining his degree in veterinary medicine in 2013. He remained at the Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine for a one-year rotating internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery then moved to Philadelphia, PA for a three year residency in Small Animal Internal Medicine. During residency, he received specialized training in hemodialysis and therapeutic plasma exchange, obtaining certification through the UC Davis Hemodialysis Academy. After completing his residency, Dr. Etedali worked in a specialty hospital in Brooklyn prior to joining the Animal Medical Center in September of 2018. Dr. Etedali enjoys all aspects of internal medicine, but has particular interest in nephrology and urology, hemodialysis, and the use of plasma exchange for the treatment of immune-mediated disease.
While not in the hospital, Dr. Etedali enjoys running, listening to live music, and playing and designing board games.
- B.S. – Tufts University, 2009
- DVM – Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, 2013
- Rotating Internship in Medicine and Surgery – Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, 2013-2014
- Residency in Internal Medicine – University of Pennsylvania, 2014-2017
- Hemodialysis Academy – University of California Davis, 2014-2016