Better Medicine Through Continuing Education
PIP Comprehensive Clinical Conferences
Partners In Practice Comprehensive Clinical Conferences are intended to provide several hours of comprehensive review and updates of important and contemporary topics in veterinary medicine. Upon completion, participants should gain enhanced knowledge of the selected topic. Conferences are held at the AMC on Sundays from 9:00am – 3:00pm and are both RACE and NYSED approved.
- Sunday, March 25: Vaccines and Preventive Health, Presented by Dr. Richard Goldstein and Dr. Annette Lister – THIS CONFERENCE IS FULL
- Sunday, May 6: THIS CONFERENCE HAS BEEN CANCELED
- Sunday, October 14: New Perspective-Preventing Mange, Fleas, Ticks, and Heartworms, Presented by Dr. Jennifer Rodriguez
- Sunday, November 4: Veterinary Technician Lecture, Presenter TBA
- Sunday, December 2: Cardiology – New Tips and Therapies, Presenter TBA
PIP Practical Clinical Workshops
Partners In Practice Practical Clinical Workshops are designed to promote sound diagnosis and effective therapies. Bring and share case materials if you wish! Participate in our time-honored teaching rounds and small group, interactive workshops. Space is limited to 15 participants, so register today! These PIP Workshops are held at AMC on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-8:30 pm and are NYSED approved.
- March 20: Canine Bladder Stones, Dr. Carly Bloom
- April 10: Eye Urgencies and Emergencies, Dr. Alexandra van der Woerdt
- May 15: Advances in Rehabilitation, Dr. Barry Cherno
- September 18: What’s Your Diagnosis? X-ray Reading Session, Dr. Anthony Fischetti
- October 23: Contemporary Issues in Critical Care, Dr. Lisa Bazzle
- November TBD: Emergency Tips You Can’t Live Without, Dr. Joel Weltman
All PIP events are RACE accredited and NY State CE approved, unless otherwise noted.